Facilan™ PCL 100 Polycaprolactone 750 gram
- Facilan™ PCL 100 it is perfect for high-value applications such as medical research.
- Our customers use our PCL for research into artificial trachea, smart materials, scaffolds for tissue engineering, bioabsorbable implants, drug-loaded implants and other cutting-edge applications.
- Facilan™ PCL 100 is used by many leading universities and research centers worldwide for bleeding edge work in bioprinting and patient specific medical research.
- Facilan™ PCL 100 is very flexible and tough with a glass transition temperature of -60 °C and a print temperature of around 120°C.
- Facilan™ PCL100 is polycaprolactone homopolymer with a molecular weight of 50000 g/mol.
- Facilan™ PCL100 is a semi-crystalline aliphatic biodegradable polyester with white final appearance.
- Filament produced by ElogioAM is based on raw material produced in compliance with the European regulations EC No. 1935/2004 and EC No. 10/2011 concerning plastic materials and articles coming into contact with food.
- The material has an amazing adhesion between layers which results in great improvement of the impact resistance, strength, durability, and printability.
- Due to the low melting point, of Facilan™ PCL100 it can be reshaped after 3D printing in water with a temperature of 55 °C.
Do not use in medical applications involving permanent implantation in the human body.
Elogio AM Polycaprolactone Facilan™ PCL 100 is one of the most extensively used bioprinting and medical 3D printing research materials worldwide.
Sold on a 750-gram spool in both 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter.
- Density: 1.1 g/cm³
- Tensile Strength: 45 MPa
- Elongation at Yield: 15 %
- Tensile Modulus: 350 MPa
- IZOD Impact Strength (notched): 8 kJ/m2
- Shore D Hardness: 46
- Heat Deflection Temperature (0,45 MPa): 57 °C
- Bed Temperature: 30-45°C
- Adhesion: PEI sheets
- Print Temperature: 130 to 170°C
- Print Speed: 20-40 mm/s
- Notes: This material will flow readily from your nozzle, for best results use extra cooling on your model and bed.
You can download the Technical Data Sheet for Facilan™ PCL 100 here.
You can download the Material Safety Data Sheets for Facilan™ PCL100 here: