ElogioAM, innovative Additive Manufacturing materials. Reliable, high performance and fit for purpose.
- ElogioAM aims to be the innovation and quality leader in creating Additive Manufacturing materials.
- We seek to manufacture and develop the highest performance Additive Manufacturing (also called 3D printing) materials worldwide.
- We have unrivaled polymer and Additive Manufacturing expertise and will leverage this to make materials that are fit for purpose.
- By creating materials optimized for specific applications our materials will outperform bulk, commodity and specialty materials.
- ElogioAM is alone in being able to completely create the monomer, polymer, additives and then deploy these solely to increase the performance of the final 3D printed part.
- Only ElogioAM develops materials specifically to explicitly outperform in the 3D printed part for the unique application of that part.
- Elogio AM is currently developing unique end-use additive manufacturing materials for orthotics, bioprinting, spare parts, and wearables.
Elogio AM materials are made with care in the Netherlands.
VAT number: NL 858972803B01
Chamber of Commerce Number (KvK): 72069813
Our production location, visiting address and postal address are:
2031 BP Haarlem
Elogio AM is a joint venture between Ingevity and 3D4Makers.
Ingevity: Purify, Protect and Enhance
Ingevity provides specialty chemicals and high-performance carbon materials and technologies that purify, protect and enhance the world around us. Through a team of talented and experienced people, Ingevity develops, manufactures and brings to market products and processes that help customers solve complex problems. These products are used in a variety of demanding applications, including asphalt paving, oil exploration and production, agrochemicals, adhesives, lubricants, publication inks and automotive components that reduce gasoline vapor emissions. Headquartered in North Charleston, South Carolina, Ingevity operates from 25 locations around the world and employs approximately 1,700 people. The company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: NGVT). For more information visit www.ingevity.com.
3D4Makers is a Haarlem, Netherlands based startup with unrivaled 3D printing and polymer expertise. The small team at 3D4Makers has over the past four years created a one of a kind extrusion technology that lets them make 3D printing filament that makes for 3D printed parts that are stronger and smoother than that of rivals. 3D4 Makers was the first company to truly develop filaments specifically for manufacturing using desktop 3D printers. A pioneer in developing material extrusion materials for bioprinting, oil, and gas, aerospace and machinery industries. Commercial aviation companies, space flight companies, some of the leading industrial groups worldwide and leading universities are 3D4Makers clients.